BusNet is an internet based 'white labeled/Non
Branded' integrated reservation distribution ticketing system allowing
the travelling public to make one or multiple bus and transport travel
sector booking/s from a wide range of bus and other transport operators that
are involved in BusNet,
enabling a passenger to make travel bookings from Cape Reinga to Stewart
Island using various bus, ferry and other transport services that is
available through BusNet.
The concept of BusNet was developed in 2000 and its only been recently,
that software has been freely available to allow a bus and transport
operators to use reservation distribution technology for 'Single' and 'Multi Leg' travel routing.
The main features of BusNet are -
* BusNet is not a 'Virtual' bus operator, so there is no branding
* BusNet allows the bus and/or transport operator to have control over their seat
inventory, pricing, reservations and be able to receive payments directly from
instead of using 3 party payment processing like agent/wholesaler
* BusNet is the cheapest reservation distribution ticketing system for any bus
and/or transport operator to use, with ongoing costs starting from 10%
commission for any 'Confirmed/Travelled' reservation/s.
* BusNet has other reservation services, like accommodation,
tours, events, etc, where bus and/or transport operator can earn commission through
BusNet's Agent Network.
* With BusNet, a bus and/or transport operator can make reservations for other bus
operators services and receive commission for each 'Confirmed/Travelled'
* BusNet has its own agents network for websites owners, home
based travel consultants, travel agencies, regional tourism office,
online magazines, etc by giving these agent's 'White Labelled/Non
tools plus the services of the 'Global
Support Network' using internet phone and chat technology allowing
the passenger to talk to a 'Live' consultant via the Internet for assistance and/or make
phone or chat bookings.
* BusNet is connected to the 'Open Distribution Network'.
* BusNet saves on expensive internet and printed advertising costs, as
BusNet is performance based advertising medium through its own 'Branded'
reservation marketing websites and agents network.